- - 7 oz. cooked chicken breast, shredded (or 1 large can shredded pre-cooked chicken breast, such as Valley Fresh or Kirkland brand)
- - ¼ c. buffalo hot sauce
- - ¼ c. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- - 1 oz. crumbled goat cheese (or low-fat feta)
- - 4 oz. low-fat cream cheese, microwaved ~30 seconds to soften
- - ½ tsp. garlic powder
- - ½ tsp. onion powder
- - 24 wonton wrappers
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Line baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix together microwaved cream cheese, hot sauce, mozzarella, goat cheese and seasonings.
3. Add chicken and stir until combined.
4. Fill wrappers with ~1 tbsp. mixture in the center. Seal by placing finger in water, trace two corners with wetted finger, then fold in half where two wet corners meet. Press and seal together.
5. Continue filling until mixture used up.
6. Lay on baking sheet and bake ~10 minutes or until golden brown. Optional side for dipping: mix low-fat plain Greek yogurt with hot sauce to desired flavor!
Prep Time 00:10; Cook Time 00:10; Total Time 00:20; Calories 165; Carbohydrates 24g; Fat 3g; Protein 10g; Serving Size 2 filled wontons ; Sodium 540mg; Recipe Yield 12
Author Julianne Cool Contributor Adapted from DashingDish.com