- - 4 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- - 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- - ¼ tsp. salt
- - 2 tsp. paprika
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Slice potatoes in half, then lengthwise to desired thickness for “fries”.
2. In a medium bowl, mix potatoes with olive oil until evenly coated. Spread potatoes on a baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle salt and paprika evenly over potatoes. Bake for ~25 minutes or until soft and cooked through. Enjoy!
Prep Time 00:05; Cook Time 00:25; Total Time 00:25; Calories 131; Carbohydrates 23.1g; Fat 3.7g; Fiber 3.6g; Protein 1.9g; Saturated Fat 0.5g; Serving Size 1; Sodium 210mg ; Sugar 4.8g; Recipe Yield 4