- - ¼ cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- - 20 oz. ground turkey, 99% fat-free
- - 1 egg
- - 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- - 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- - ½ tsp salt
- - ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- - 2 green onions, chopped
- - 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- - 2 teaspoons sesame oil
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Mix ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, green onions, ginger, garlic, cilantro, soy sauce and sesame oil together until combined. Avoid over-mixing and compacting meat mixture to retain moistness.
3. Take ¼ cup mixture and shape into balls and place on baking dish. Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Prep Time 00:20; Cook Time 00:15; Total Time 00:35; Calories 180; Carbohydrates 4g; Fat 5g; Protein 32g; Sodium 550mg; Recipe Yield 4 servings