BLOG FITNESS, NUTRITION, FOOD, CADIO, STRENGTH, WEIGHT, STEPS, MOOD
December 7, 2016
Health-Conscious Gift Guide #2
Maybe you have a friend who has everything or the mother-in-law who loves to be healthy but you still need a gift idea. Or maybe your friends keep asking you what you want for the holidays and you don't have an answer. Our health conscious gift guide can be just the solution! A few years ago Erika created the original awesome gift guide for the health conscious friend or loved one, or even the list you give out to other people for yourself! Check out her list and read on for more new ideas below.
- Instant Pot
- The fastest and coolest way to cook anything. Cook meat straight from the freezer, make soup in minutes, make dried beans from scratch in no time without having to plan ahead the night before!
- Make zoodles or zucchini chips or baked sweet potato curly fries or anything in four great shapes,
- Infused Water Bottle
- Helps add flavor to your water with cucumber, strawberries, lemon, whatever you choose.
- Kid Safe Knives
- If you have a kid or a kid friend who likes to help cook these safety knives help them cut everything you need for a wintry vegetable soup or salad. It is great way to get kids involved in healthy cooking and eating.
- Keeps Water Cold Cup
- Keeps water cold for at least 10 hours and depending on the size you buy, can help you or your loved one get a lot of the water needed daily!
- Skinnytaste Cookbook
- One of my favorite food bloggers. She makes real food that tastes really good!
What is on your holiday wish list or gift giving list? Any recommendations for us?