BLOG NUTRITION, FOOD
October 8, 2014
Attend a 20/20 "Cooking Class"
The holidays are fast approaching, which can be frightening for anyone with health goals on their mind. The holidays tend to be filled with food-centered events, treats and comfort food meals galore. Approach this holiday season well 'armed' with healthy holiday eats and treats by attending our Bite of 20/20 class for inspiration!
When it is:
Tuesday, November 4 from 530-7p
Where it's at:
Decathlon Room at Bellevue PRO Sports Club
What it's all about:
- Opportunity to expand your horizons, try new items and recipes
- Add to your healthy holiday menu, to use each winter season (help ward off unwanted holiday pounds!)
- A fun, low-key atmosphere. A great chance to chat with other 20/20 clients, alumni or PRO Club members
What you get:
- Sample entrees, appetizers, snacks, breakfasts, desserts and beverages from our Dietitian and Bistro teams. (All foods are 20/20-friendly)
- Recipes for what you have sampled plus where to find sample products
- A dinner date or night out with friends that is actually healthy!
Examples of past menu items:
- Ceviche cocktails
- Slow cooker balsamic chicken
- Whipped spinach and ricotta cake
- Protein apple cider muffins
- Blue cheese stuffed dates
- Ice box cocoa truffles
.... and more! (Yum!)
$35 per person. Anyone is welcome to join, so bring a spouse or a friend!
How to register:
- Visit the 20/20 Lifestyles Front Desk, Resource Center or call us at (425)861-6258
Email your dietitian if you want more information, or if you have a specific question or concern!
Or you may find more information here.
We look forward to celebrating a healthy holiday season with you!